The Manno is classic in appearance, yet modern in design. It
has graceful, theatrical lines paired with undeniable comfort
for an executive finish.
- Synchro-tilt swivel mechanism, featuring slow-release, dual position tilt lock, pneumatic height adjustment, side tension control.
- Energy absorbing ENERSORB™ seat and back foam conforms to your body and disperses your weight ergonomically to improve blood circulation and relieve pressure points.
- Flex-Back, cantilevered, steel-reinforced frame (8672) finished in crinkle epoxy powder coat, electro-statically applied for corrosion resistance.
- Softly padded, upholstered arm pad (8600D, 8600).
- Contoured back for proper ergonomic support.
- Mechanism, arms, base and trim standard in black.
- 5-prong, heavy-duty nylon base.
- 2” Carpet casters.
- Waterfall seat design gently slopes away from the legs, minimizing pressure on the thighs and promoting good posture.
- ANSI/BIFMA approved and TB117-2013 compliant.