AirCentric2 Multi-tilt chair- the Leading Ergonomic Office Chair in Canada.
CANADIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, PLEASE EMAIL US TO REQUEST A QUOTE AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is the Multi-Tilt Mechanism better than the Dedicated Task Mechanism?
ErgoCentric has built their reputation by making customized ergonomic chairs. Ergonomics means to fit the equipment and the work methods to fit the body build and physical (or cognitive) needs of the worker, or person using the equipment.
The Multi-Tilt Mechanism gives optimal adjustability in the chair, allowing the user to adjust the following:
- The depth of the seat, using the 2 1/2 inch seat slider (the bar under the front of the seat)
- The tilt angle of the seat, so it can be positioned in and locked in a backward or forward tilted position.
- The recline of the backrest, so it can be locked into place at any reclined or upright position.
- Infinite Free Float and Lock: The entire seat and backrest can rock back and forth in free-float, like a rocking chair.
The Dedicated Task Mechanism costs less because it only provides the following adjustability:
- Seat height adjustment
- Independent back rest angle adjustment
- Independent seat angle adjustment
Ultimately, the Multi-Tilt will give you the most adjustability in your ErgoCentric Ergonomic Office Chair.