Sleeker. Faster. Freer.
A modern upgrade to the Free2, RollerMouse Free3 brings you the same ergonomic design, precision and quality with the added benefits of more speed, extra buttons and optional wireless technology.
RollerMouse Free3 is the latest in innovation. Modern, intuitive and slim, its design is inspired by users and our ergonomic expertise. It is an ultra-low ergonomic mouse alternative that is placed right in front of you. This central and flat position allows you to work safer, faster and more comfortably. RollerMouse Free3 offers complete freedom, functionality and flexibility. It is perfect for those who are ambidextrous, allowing either hand to be used. It promotes a neutral wrist posture while demoting wrist anchoring.
A better way to work
1. Work safer and faster. Less physical strain and improved precision help you work more efficiently.
2. Get in an ergonomic position. Everything you need is placed right in front of you.
3. Two hands are better than one. Using both hands helps avoid discomfort and prevent pain by varying your position.
- Width: 16.0" (40.7 cm)
- Depth (front to back): Without pads: 3.23" (8.2 cm)
With pads: 3.94" (10.0 cm)
- Height: 0.91" (2.3 cm)
- Rollerbar Width: 7.09" (18.0 cm)
- Rollerbar Thickness: 0.79" (2.0 cm)
- Palm Support Depth: 2.87" (7.3 cm)
- Rollerbar Clickable: Yes
- Adjustable Click Force: Yes
- Cursor Speed Resolution: 800, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2400 dpi
- Number of Buttons: 8 (including scroll wheel and rollerbar)
- Clickable Scroll Wheel: Yes
- Removable Palm Supports: Yes
- RollerWave2 Accessory: No
- Compatibility: Strictly plug and play for all OSes listed:
PC: All Windows OSes
Mac: OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer
- Interface: USB
- Programmable Driver: Downloadable driver available for:
Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (32 & 64 bit versions)
Mac OS X (OSX 10.4 or newer)
- Warranty: 2 years
* Also available in white