Hippus Handshoe Mouse Cordless Right Hand
Right Hand Cordless:
Left Hand Cordless:
Left Hand Large, Cordless: Clearance (Discontinued) Quantity of 2 in stock
Medium: Model #LM2UL has been discontinued
(We recommend purchasing the Hippus "HandshoeMouse SHIFT" Model #HSMSHIFTM, which is ambidextrous, and can be used with either hand.
The HandShoe Mouse is plug and play; no special drivers for Mac or PC are needed. Controls consist of 2 buttons (3 on the large size model) at an ergonomic position and a scroll wheel fitted with a switch mechanism.
The HandShoe Mouse comes in 3 sizes for left or right hand: small, medium and large. Available in Cordless and Corded.
The large size HandShoe Mouse has a third switch button. This switch button is not programmable; it has the same function as the click function underneath the scroll wheel.
The optical tracking uses BlueRay Track technology and features a 1000 DPI sensor which will work on almost any surface. It comes in black and is available in wired or wireless (USB cable charges battery).
- Sculpted Body Shape
- Multiple Sizes for Cordless (3 Right-Handed and 2 Left-Handed)
- Two Buttons for Extra-Small, Small and Medium Sizes
- Three Buttons for Large Size
- Replaceable Rechargeable Battery
- Variable Weight: can be reduced slightly if desired by removing metal weights housed in a special outer compartment on the bottom of the mouse.
- Poll rate (Herz) of the electronics is 113~118Hz and up to 120Hz
- Wireless range of the receiver is 10 m
- Receiver / dongle is fitted with a LED light which goes on and off when operating the mouse
- The wireless HandShoeMouse uses a lithium ion battery which can only be removed by professional service providers
- Battery life is around 2 years
- Operating time for the wireless version is around 4 weeks
- Charging of the wireless version takes around 3 hours
- Charging takes place by means of USB cable; The PC or laptop needs to be switched on during charging
- One can continue working while charging the battery; the micro receiver / dongle must be in place
On the inside of the stretched hand, using a ruler, measure the distance between the wrist and the tip of the ring finger.
Extra Small up to 155 mm (6.1'')
Small 155 mm to 175 mm (6.1'' - 6.9'')
Medium 175 mm to 195 mm (6.9'' - 7.7'')
Large 195 mm to 215 mm (7.7'' - 8.5'')
Please note, we order these products from distributors and we do not carry these items in stock. Please be aware that sometimes it may take a few weeks for your item to arrive, due to occasional backorders.
We do not cover warranties. Only the manufacturer will handle defects, and shipping will be charged to return the product to the manufacturer.