Tempo Dual Monitor Arm
Ergonomic Accessories dedicated team of designers has created the next generation Tempo™ LTD1540 Series family of monitor arms, providing support for an industry-leading range of monitor weights and sizes. Tempo is truly in a class of its own, with clean styling and aesthetics, delivering superior stability and silky-smooth operation.
Tempo is the solution for industries where larger, heavier monitors are used, such as for imaging devices in healthcare or in large design centers. The dual screen arm (Model 7760) supports two monitors up to 24" wide (diagonal) with a combined weight of 15 lbs. to 40 lbs. with screens up to 24" wide (diagonal).
Dual-screen models offer 14.5" of height adjustment and more than 26.7" of depth adjustment setting new standards of excellence in today’s ergonomic workplace.
The entire line was designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA x5.5-2014 Desk Products standards for safety, durability and structural performance
- comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations, minimizing SKU’s
- Adjustable counterbalance cylinder provides smooth 14 ½" of height adjustment with fingertip control, counterbalancing monitors with a combined weight from 15 lbs. to 40 lbs.
- double extension arms provide a maximum of 30 3/4" extension from the rear edge of the mounting surface to the VESA Plate for greater monitor adjustment on deep or corner workstations
- arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 8 3/8" to provide maximum desk utilization
- monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect adaptor, contains both 75mm & 100mm hole patterns to match most screen types and compliant with VESA mounting standards
- support beam holds dual 24" monitors at a 25° booking angle for improved ergonomic viewing comfort
- weight gauge provided to allow for quick and easy counterbalance adjustment of the arm prior to installing the screen. Saves time and guesswork especially for multiple arm installations
- VESA Plate rotates for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45° tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
- die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability and contains high recycled material content with full recyclability
- adjustable rotation limiter to restrict arm rotation to 180°, preventing arms from hitting walls
- comes with all tools and mounting hardware for quick and easy installation (Tool-free)
- silver finish
**free shipping only valid in Canada**