ErgoCentric UpCentric Modular Electric Height Adjustable Frame and Desktop
A modular frame does not have a support beam underneath the middle of your height adjustable desk, so you can install a keyboard tray with a track if you wish.
NOTE: The feet depth of the frame can be 22 inches or 29 inches.
A 24 inch deep desktop requires the feet to be 22 inches. A deeper desktop requires the frame to be 29 inches to avoid tipping hazards.
- Height Range: 21.6 to 47.9 inches
- Weight Tolerance: 300 lbs.
- 2 Motors
- 4 Position Memory
- 39 Decibels
- Travel Speed: 1.6" per second
- Warranty is 12 years
- Power Cord: 78.75"
- BIFMA G1 | CSA | GREENGUARD® Gold
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional options.
- Anti-collision sensors: $59.40
- External device to add highly sensitive anti-collision capability
- Any small change in the vibrations or movements of its inner disks will be sensed by the gyro sensor, and will immediately stop the table in its tracks
- Casters: Single - $13.75, Set of 4 - $42.90
- 60mm dual wheel nylon caster with locks
- Threaded stem to level uneven floors
Not sure whether to order online? Give us a phone call, to ask questions or process the order by phone.