UP-2LV-22 by upCentric (ergoCentric)
The UpCentric Height Adjustable Frame with 22 inch deep feet can support desktop sizes of from 24 inches deep by 42 inches wide, up to 28 inches deep by 84 inches wide.
- Synchronized Dual-Motor Height Adjustment
- Width Adjustable Frame
- 3-Piece Height Adjusting Legs
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Design
- Intuitive Height Adjustment Controls
- Clean, Open Frame Design
- Height Range: 22.6" to 48.9"
- Weight Tolerance: 220 lbs.
- 2 Motors
- Sound Level: 39 dB
- Travel Speed: 1.6" per second
- Depth of Frame: 21.65"
- Assembly time: 30-45 minutes
- Anti-Collision Gyro-Sensor (standard)
- 71" power cord
- BIFMA E3 Level 2 | BIFMA G1 | BIFMA X5.5 | CSA C22.2 No. 14 | CSA C22.2 No. 68-09 | GREENGUARD® Gold
Additional accessories and options available include:
- 3" Power Dock (Grounded AC outlet)
- Power and Data Station (Double AC outlet plugins, HDMI coupler, USB charging ports, and phone and ethernet couplers)
- Tabletop Dock (AC outlet, USB charging ports, HDMI coupler, ethernet coupler)
- Pop-up Power Harness (AC receptacles)
- Wireless Charging Dock (Flush with tabletop)
- Clamp-on Power Dock (AC outlets and USB charging port)
- Pre-made grommets to fit power docs
- CPU Clamp Mounts
- Battery for UpCentric to allow for desk mobility
- Casters/Wheels to allow for mobility- Single - $13.75, Set of 4 - $42.90
- Anti-collision sensors: $59.40
Shipping cost is included in price.
To pick up at Mississauga, ON warehouse, please contact us. We will not charge you for shipping, and we will assist with your purchase.
To order by phone or email, please call or email us at 519-894-1419, or firstname.lastname@example.org