Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 Wired
- Comfortable and easy to use. User grasps the mouse using a "handshake" grip, ensuring a neutral, healthy posture
- Improved thumb rest has been reshaped to provide more comfort over earlier versions
- Two thumb buttons provide extended functionality when used with the included driver
- An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger rubbing on the work surface
- Pointer speed controls on the side of the mouse allow convenient laser sensor adjustment without even releasing your grip on the mouse
- Top-mounted LED's show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed from extra low (XL), low (LO), medium (MD), to high (HI)
- Attractive lighted logo adds aesthetic appeal. The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power
- Comes with a powerful and intuitive driver included for extensive, but easy to use functionality for the 6 buttons through a simple, intuitive interface
- Regular size mouse is available for both left and right hands. The small size mouse is only available for right hand.
- If you are 5 feet 7 inches and taller you need the large size mouse. If you are under 5 feet 7'' you need the small size mouse.
- Regular: 3.5" (8.9 cm
- Small: 3.2" (8.1 cm)
- Depth (front to back):
- Regular: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Small: 4.1" (10.5 cm)
- Regular: 3.15" (8.0 cm)
- Small: 3.0" (7.5 cm)
- Regular: 135 grams
- Small: 125 grams
- Laser Resolution: Extra low, low, medium, high
- Compatibility: PC: Includes drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions for programming all 6 buttons.
Mac: Fixed button functions without a driver. Mac drivers on the Evoluent download page may be used to program the buttons.
Linux: Fixed button functions without a driver. Third party drivers are available for some versions of Linux.
- Interface: USB (not compatible with PS/2 adapters or KVM switches)
- Warranty: 2 years. Please note that these mice come with "warranty tag" on the cord. If the "warranty tag" is removed, the warranty on that mouse is voided.
- Available Drivers: Evoluent VerticalMouse drivers
Note: The Mac driver does not work for the VM4L.