- Up to 9" of complete separation of both left and right keyboard modules
- The two keyboard halves can be connected together by attaching the included flexible pivot tether, allowing an infinite range of splay. Simple slide release buttons allow the attachment or removal of both the pivot tether and the incline accessory base
- The Ultra-slim design of the Freestyle2 makes it ideal for both office and travel use.
- Perfect for individuals requiring greater separation than what is provided by other ergonomic keyboards.
- The best choice for companies that want to standardize on one keyboard for all but the most extreme ergonomic requirements. The Freestyle2 serves as an enhanced traditional compact keyboard but offers users the additional ability to splay and separate the two keying modules. Coupled with the user convertible configurations possible with the optional accessory kits, the Freestyle family offers the most configurations of any ergonomic keyboard, and at a very affordable price.
- A great option for users that want to place a trackball, touch-pad or a separate 10-key between the two modules.
- Integrates well with Contour Design's RollerMouse.