ErgoCentric tCentric Multi-Tilt Series Hybrid Mesh Back, Foam and Fabric Seat - Light Grey Frame
CANADIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, PLEASE EMAIL US TO REQUEST A QUOTE AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
SELLING ONLY TO CANADA
Free Shipping of Unassembled Chair to Canadian Provinces (Shipping of Assembled chair costs $40)
Features & Specifications
- 5" patented back height adjustment system
- The dual curve mesh backrest
- 19"w x 25"h
- Head rest option available - see pricing!
- Added lumbar support (added option)
- Added air lumbar support (added option)
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam
- Eight ply hardwood seat structure
- Tailored upholstery on seat pan
- 20"w x 19"h
- Infinite lock free float
- Back angle adjustment
- Adjustable spring tension
- Infinite forward tilt lock out
- 2.5" Depth adjustable seat slider
Pneumatic Lift (seat height):
- 125mm pneumatic lift (16.8"-21.8")
- Optional higher pneumatic lift 140 mm (19" - 24.5")
- 100 mm pneumatic lift (17.5"- 21")
- 26" Glass reinfornced nylon high profile base
- 5 Dual wheel nylon casters
- Boxed Weight: 56 lbs
- Size: 11.7 cu.ft
Note: There are many options for each chair, in terms of more arm rests, seat sizes, seat cushioning (ie. added foam), pneumatic lift heights, colours, fabric grades, and even a coccyx cut out.
Please phone or email us to ask about options that are not seen on this page.
For Options, please specify in your order (ie. Colour, pneumatic lift height).